Immediate Edge Review 2023: Is It A Scam?
With potential profits to be made, further investments may then be considered for even greater earnings. It’s essential for traders to be aware of the potential risks involved when investing in any trading platform. Conducting thorough research and exercising caution is always recommended, regardless of the platform’s claimed security measures. While Immediate Edge claims to be a safe and secure platform, it’s important to note that some of its website claims are unverified and potentially exaggerated.
- But rather than trying to convince you that Immediate Edge is a scam, I will present all the facts in this review, and will let you decide for yourself.
- All these different auto trading platforms can be overwhelming and it can be even more daunting to actually choose which one to put your faith to trade for you.
- The fact that it is automated and completely online makes it an excellent choice for traders who are seeking a high-quality system to trade with.
- In this Immediate Edge review, we’ll explore how the platform works, what features it brings to the table, and whether it’s legit.
- It’s a good idea to keep an eye on your account on a frequent basis.
Your investment may not qualify for investor protection in your country or state of residence, so please conduct your own due diligence. This website is free for you to use but we may receive commission from the companies we feature on this site. Before reaching the conclusion we would like to summarize the findings of the Immediate Edge review https://immediate-edge2.com in one place. Going through this will make you better prepared for diving into the crypto trade. While testing the Immediate Edge app, we also observed that the payout is transferred to the trader’s Immediate Edge account after each live trading. Then it is up to the investor to either continue with another live trading or withdraw the capital.
#1 Unrealistic Claims
Actually, Immediate Edge claims they are nothing like other brokers that charge platform usage, transactions and fees. All their services are supposedly free and your payouts are 100% yours. The truth is much further away from the rubbish this fraudster presents. Once confident in your trading skills, you can start trading (for real!). Remember, deposits are made when signing up for an account, so at this point, you should be set and ready.
- I am a cryptocurrency advocate and I have been following the crypto space since early 2012.
- The company keeps updating the software as and when required, so there is no need for installing any updates.
- We can confirm that Immediate Edge is a legit auto trading platform and not a scam.
- Let me remind you that the market is not constant, and it may change dramatically overnight.
- Crypto trading robots are trading platforms that automatically execute trades based on data and trend analysis.
- Our current task is to just remind you what is most important about a regulation.
In this Immediate Edge review, we’ll explore how the platform works, what features it brings to the table, and whether it’s legit. I wouldn’t recommend that you invest anything in Immediate Edge. I do however know of an excellent alternative business program that is worth your time and hard-earned money.
Step 3: Make a Deposit
Looking at some key Coinbase statistics illustrate the exchange’s meteoric rise. As of 2023, the company boasts a valuation of around $18.6 billion and an enterprise value of approximately $16.5… You can join Immediate Edge by signing up for a free account and depositing the $250 minimum into your account. While there have been some rumors online suggesting that Immediate Edge is endorsed by some well-known celebrities and brands, we haven’t found any evidence to support these claims. According to the official website, Immediate Edge doesn’t charge any fees.
We couldn’t even open a live trading account at the moment of writing this review. So, the circumstances turn out to be the same for a Demo one, as well. All the public alerts issued against this fake broker speak about the dangers of investing with an unregulated broker dealer. The fact that they have multiple regulators breathing down their neck has made Immediate Edge a highly untrustworthy place. From Canada and across the world to New Zealand, authorities warn traders of this sham. Some were first published by one regulator and then reposted by other authorities.
Zero Risk, Immediate Rewards, 98.9% Success Rate – all standard lines of online scammers. In this section of my Immediate Edge review, I will lay out the proofs why I believe Immediate Edge is a scam. But rather than trying to convince you that Immediate Edge is a scam, I will present all the facts in this review, and will let you decide for yourself.
- Even the most legit and tested online platforms that have been around for years cannot promise that.
- With the demo account, you can also get used to how automated trades work and better your understanding.
- Of course, unsuspecting victims are rushed by these convictions to invest into the sham.
- The perfect trading platform should help you drastically reduce your risk exposure.
- You can get started right away by creating an account for free.
However, it can be risky due to its reliance on pre-set parameters and potential market volatility. This account provides you with virtual funds, allowing you to gain experience in setting trading parameters and honing your trading skills without risking real money. Immediate Edge has partnered up with CySEC-licensed brokers to ensure you get the best support for your account. Your broker’s knowledge is a great resource to help you set up and maintain your account with Immediate Edge to ensure the best possible experience when you trade. You will need to make a minimum deposit of 250 Euros and this will get your account started and running.
Is Immediate Edge a scam?
These bots can reportedly scan many regulated brokers to find the best prices for you, minimizing your overheads and streamlining the trading process. Immediate Edge provides automated cryptocurrency trading capabilities to help traders make money from the volatile markets. Its robot does all the work of analyzing trade patterns, using trading signals, identifying profitable opportunities, and executing orders quickly and accurately.
- As long as you are aware of this, you are not required to demo trade.
- As experts in the field of cryptocurrency, we at Coin Insider take great care to provide our readers with reliable and insightful advice.
- Finally, we are at the conclusion that investors should give Immediate Edge a try for cryptocurrency trading.
- Arbitrage strategies exploit discrepancies in price between assets on different markets.
- No doubt, it’s a commendable feature that helps you buy and trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies round the clock without having to worry about any time constraints.
However, we urge that you only invest if you are certain you can afford it. You can invest your discretionary income or money you’ve set aside as capital, for example. Both auto and manual trading options have their benefits and drawbacks. Auto trading offers a speedy and efficient method of trading, eliminating the need for manual input and minimizing the risk of human error.
Exclusive Access to a Free Account
It will relieve your stress and point you in the right direction to look for help. Feel free to contact us anytime and share with us your knowledge and experience with this, or any other scammer you’re familiar with. Our current task is to just remind you what is most important about a regulation. Tier 1 license ensures your safety as a trader in several ways.
- You’ll constantly be up to date on the status of your account as well as market changes this way.
- This report and the Immediate Edge review are revisited regularly and updated to ensure you have the most up-to-date information on this trading system.
- The robot uses the available funds in the investor’s Immediate Edge account to secure a good trade when it finds one.
We noticed that after creating the Immediate Edge account, you need to set up the cryptocurrency trading criterion. Once done, you can either choose manual trading or let the trading robot do it automatically. Its popular, convenient, and reliable features have compelled many professional crypto traders to switch to Immediate Edge. Investors can utilize the automated trading platform Immediate Edge to profit from the cryptocurrency market in a passive manner. The platform is an intelligent system that functions with the help of robots and automated procedures.
Immediate Edge Scam Investigative Report
This adds credibility to the platform as it is backed by someone with significant experience in the trading world. Coin Insider is the authority on bitcoin, ethereum, ICO and blockchain news; providing breaking newsletters, incisive opinions, market analysis, and regulatory updates. It would be beneficial to keep in mind that your profits generated by Immediate Edge should be withdrawn on a regular basis. Profits can be withdrawn into your bank account or transferred to another digital wallet of your choice. And this is the case because it can indeed deliver financial independence once the business is tweaked effectively. For one thing, the sales pitch is very similar to get-quick-rich schemes I’ve reviewed in the past.
- Immediate Edge reviews the best opportunities to find suitable trading apps and partners for you NOW.
- It should also be known that most people involved in the financial sector believe that Bitcoin has the potential to end the reign of the US dollar.
- These are the steps taken by the software to ensure the security and privacy of the users’ trading accounts.
- Other online trading scams like Lucrosa and FX Trading uses the same hypes and hollow promises.
- According to the Immediate Edge reviews on Reddit, Immediate Edge is a scam trading app.
- Please note that you do not need to be an expert in online trade for using robots.